Friday, May 26, 2006

George Galloway approves of murder

Garry Smith:
George Galloway, you are a fucking hypocrite. I'm sure I speak for the majority of people who opposed the invasion of Iraq when I say "shut your stupid indefatigable mouth, you odious egotistical fuckwit".

He doesn't represent my views. At all.
Dont' talk about Iraq and related stories much on here. Simple reason, no need to double up on what Garry's doing. For Galloway to say assasination is justified? No George, just no. I'm not exactly keen on tired Tony either, but still, no. Let's just say that again:
George Galloway, you are a fucking hypocrite.
It's as good a Google Bomb of anything else I've seen recently.

Update

Peter Black:
Galloway is experienced enough and intelligent enough to have avoided an obvious trap. That he didn't says a lot about his lack of judgement. There is no room for personal animosity in politics and there is no justification for violence in any form. Galloway is a disgrace to his profession.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

George Galloway is like the politician in The Dead Zone. He's just the sort of dangerous idiot who ends up with real power because everyone voted for him as a joke. 

Posted by Katy Newton

Anonymous said...

Mat, your comments aren't displaying. 

Posted by Katy Newton

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it, Blogger's been down for me for over an hour, nice little post I had written, it's taken me four attempts to republish to get it through.

Still, here now. Update from Peter Black :
Galloway is experienced enough and intelligent enough to have avoided an obvious trap. That he didn't says a lot about his lack of judgement. There is no room for personal animosity in politics and there is no justification for violence in any form. Galloway is a disgrace to his profession.  

Posted by MatGB

Anonymous said...

Where is the evidence for your headline claim?

Having read what was actually said, I have to assume your not referring to todays news stories as no quotes supporting your headline claim has been attributed to Galloway. 

Posted by Bod

Anonymous said...

Qué? He's been quoted, on the radio today, as saying that it would be justified to assasinate Blair, officers and leaders. Assasination is politically motivated murder.

QED. You have a different interpretation? 

Posted by MatGB

Anonymous said...

Well, hold your horses Peter. George Galloway is a politician, so I don't know if he can disgrace the profession of Neil Hamilton, George Walker Bush and Tony Charles Lynton Blair. As for the "no justification for violence in any form." I agree. You can never meet enough vegan pacifists, I always say. 

Posted by Backword Dave

Anonymous said...

OK, going to get pedantic on Dave there; he is "a" disgrace. Not the only one, the statement doesn't even imply that most politicians aren't. Of course, Peter is one as well, but, y'know...

I know a few vegan pacifists. I'm not sure if Paul still describes himself as a pacifist, but pretty sure he does, ergo one of them even (sometimes) writes for this place. 

Posted by MatGB