Sunday, March 12, 2006

Tim Worstall: Britblog Roundup # 56

Tim Worstall: Britblog Roundup # 56 is up. Even better, more than half the entries I haven't already read, which is a good sign. For those unaware, Tim takes nomination by email, britblog at gmail dot com, and is looking for anything that's well written and interesting, regardless of topic, as long as it's about Britain, by a Brit or by someone in Britain. That includes posts made on LiveJournal or even (shudder) MySpace.

Two of my nominations in there; anyone care to guess which?
Technorati tags: ,

6 comments:

Devil's Kitchen said...

Not TJ's post of fucking animals over at my place then...?

DK

MatGB said...

Nope. Was tempted in a way, but can't nominate everything...

Next guess?

Anonymous said...

Me.

MatGB said...

No, actually. I've been avoiding Jowell stories a bit, it bores me. That means you've got more than one reader ;-)

It was actually Nether World (Davide is putting up some good, although in need of critique, stuff at L-C) and Ramblin' Man, which was pointed out to me by Jonny Nexus, who I regularly nominate just because he's funny.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I was kinda hoping it wasn't you for that very reason...

DAVE BONES said...

Hi. I got onto the wright stuff on friday, talking about blogging. I called carol thatcher "daughter of the evil one". Does that get me into round up 57?

I'm getting a videoblog up soon as...