Friday, June 09, 2006

Open letter to Tony Blair - Tim Ireland

Tim Ireland:
I am coming for you, and I will not stop.

Your time is up, your goodwill is shot to hell, and your plans for further reform are doomed to failure.

Further; the longer you hang on, the easier it will be for me to tie your political heirs to your poisoned legacy.

I will soon be coming for them, and I will not stop.

This is not a vendetta... it is a necessity; I simply cannot allow those in power to continue to cynically exploit the threat of terrorism for political and financial gain.

As your staff have read Bloggerheads, they will no doubt be aware of my clear position on violence... so they will know that I mean you no physical harm, even when I say the following:

I plan to pursue you to the end of your political career and beyond. Further, I have taken a solemn vow to one day piss on your grave. You lying, torturing, murdering bastard.

Cheers

Tim Ireland
It won't surprise any of our regular reasons to learn I pretty much endorse Tim's campaign 100%.

Blogger's playing up and not even letting me post comments. I'm swamped at work. Paul's got a new job and is busy. Updates may be sparse. Bear with us, we'll be back up to speed as and when...

No comments: