Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Arthur's Seat: Thought for the Day

Arthur's Seat: Thought for the Day:
A bear, a lion and a chicken meet.
Bear says: "If I roar in the forests of America the entire forest is shivering with fear."
Lion says: "And if I roar on the great plains of Africa, the entire savannah is afraid of me."
Says the chicken: "Big deal. I only have to cough, and the entire planet wets itself."
You know when you visit a blog regularly, and you assume that you've linked to them because you read them a lot? Occasionally, you realise you've missed them. Arthur, Bookdrunk and Iain Dale all come into this category; read them regularly, but forgot to add the link. Oops.

I will now be listening to Small Gods. I may come back online when I've stopped laughing.

Technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Actually we have a cat disease vector as well. Dead lions and tigers from eating infected poultry, and suggestions cats carry the virus between poultry communities...