Monday, February 27, 2006

Admin: Blogroll update

I've reorganised and updated the blogroll. Nowhere near finished, but I had nearly 200 in "Newly Discovered", which was a little silly.

Some were tough calls as to where to put them, so if someone thinks they're in the wrong place, holler. I've also set it so that on post pages, a much smaller selection appears; the main blogs for each party, and people I read regularly, alongside any aggregators.

I'm trying to have the main blogroll have every UK political blog. I'm pretty sure I'm nowhere near that yet, and the number grows daily. This is good, and bad. If you're not on the big list, let me know; commenting is best in this case.

5 comments:

Katy Newton said...

Thanks for blogrolling me. I am very happy in Miscellany. I would just like to make it clear that if I wanted to be a campaigner I'd be, like, the best campaigner ever.

Phryne said...

Thanks for the link on your blogroll. Shall reciprocate within, erm, two minutes :-)

Anonymous said...

As the others have said, thanks for blogrolling me. How do a I qualify for a promotion to "Free Thinkers"? :-)

Anonymous said...

That does remind me that I sorely need to update my own. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Katherine; I meant to move you and forgot, you were under miscellany because at first you were mostly 'life', now it's 'the world', which is good.

Will probably do it tomorrow. What I do is keep blogrolling active for any new blogs, just klicking a bookmark to add a link is great, then occasionally I reorganise and put people where they should be. Works as long as I don't get too far behind.