Sunday, February 19, 2006

Longrider moves, LibertyCentral on its way

Two brief ones before I turn in, The Longrider has succumbed to the lure of his own domain name, and is moving his blog; the old link remains on the blogroll for a bit, as he hasn't figured out how to import the archives. If anyone knows how, I'm sure he'd appreciate the assist, I certainly would as I'm thinking of switching to wordpress myself at some point.

Second, Unity comments to say the site is almost up and running; keep an eye on Talk Politics tomorrow. I shall be out for the day, I'll put up the shiny logo he's done when the link is live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that.

Switching is worth the effort - it just involves an awful lot of brain ache in the process. Old dogs and new tricks, I guess...