Monday, July 03, 2006

Open Thread thingy - template trouble again

Right, I blame Paul Burgin. He mentioned Tracksy.Com as an alternative to Statcounter, so I thought I'd try it. Stupidly, I used their auto-blogger-install. D'oh! So, Tracksy tells me that at approximately 50 people have tried to read the blog today. Um, sorry there was nothing to see since at some point on Saturday evening.

Next time, I'll stick to hard coding amendments myself. Good job I had a template backup, even if it's not recent enough. Unfortunately, Google has spidered so I've lost my presence completely, so it'll be a few days before I go back to getting top results for random searches and Shakespeare quotes. Life/work related, if anyone cares, succesfully dealt with the busiest day at work for years yesterday, but left the office at 1.30am. Still recovering. Still, The Famous Grouse was on offer in Tesco...

In the meantime, I've no energy to write about anything, despite the Tories committing themselves to a policy doomed to failure, Blair showing he's all mouth and no action over Make Poverty History et al and Gordon being boring as usual. Anyone got anything they want to talk about?

No comments: